Friday, October 28, 2011

Dipping my toe in

Why am I starting a blog, when I already have 2 LiveJournals, Facebook, Google+, Twitter, and am on a variety of forums where I can share there whatever I'd share here?  I really don't know.  Perhaps to just have stuff all in one place...

I follow and comment on many-a-blog, and not having one of my own, I felt sort of Jane Doe-ish, even though I'd sign with the jjr...  Maybe having done this, I'll feel less anonymous? 

I expect to populate this place with products that tickle my fancy or fancy my tickle, which will be the "this".  On occasion with random musings, which will be the "that".  So you'll be exposed to mostly This.

As part of This, I need to thank Jammies for showing her followers a little something I made for her.  She had posted a picture of a product that she liked, we had chatted a teeny bit about it, and then I tried my hand at creating something similar, hopefully with more *POW*  We'll see how she likes it in the long run...

No comments:

Post a Comment