on my trimmed down nubs. I've gotten the application down to a science, applying these while catching up on the most recent Grays Anatomy that I missed.
With my normal nail length, I can get 2 complete manicures, and 1 pedicure out of a pack of strips. That's using both containers, I'm no magician or anything... I've also figured out how to revive dried up strips to make them usable, which is good, 'cuz these puppies ain't cheap.
I get a good week's wear out of a set, even with my hands in water all day at the salon, and whatever chores or typing I do in my off-time.
I haven't Konaded in a while, and with the ease of these, I may not do it much at all, anymore.... Shame, as I love how Konad nails look, but I haven't gotten that down as well as these strips.
And then there's my toes- 3 coats of the Blue Cross Pumpkin orange glow-in-the-dark looks like this:
glowing in the dark :D


You are teh wizard of nail stripz!
ReplyDelete(The webby one is Spun for You, btw)