Friday, January 27, 2012

Cayenne, not Cyan

Golden Rose 111 is a spicy orange!  Again, my pictures don't show the saturation... I guess I could start manipulating them some, but that feels wrong somehow.  Not that my poor pictures are any more right, tho.  Anyway, now I know for next time I take pictures, yes?

Sunlight:

Indirect/natural light:

CFL:

3 comments:

  1. I just read a post from someone else about how nobody has done an orange holo and yet clearly (even if you don't feel your pictures are saturated enough), it has been done! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Catherine Arley 802 is also what I'd call an orange, albeit trending toward coral. I just ordered OPI Coral Reef, which looked orange in pictures, so we'll see how that one works...

      Delete
  2. Also Hits Demeter is an orange holo, so I guess there are more of them around now.

    ReplyDelete