Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I'm on a Roll!

Maybe it's just that I'm ready to move on from the Golden Roses, who knows?  Here's 118, the only one I got in the regular sized bottle.  Because they didn't have it in the wee ones.  And by wee, I mean this is what it looks like next to a dime:

118 is a black, or very deep charcoal.

Sunlight:

Indirect sunlight:

CFL:

My conclusions regarding Golden Rose- 
  • Nice formula, applies easily
  • Not a strong linear holo, but not overly scattered either
  • Many of the light shades are so similar, it doesn't make sense to have them all
  • All are good candidates to use over a solid color from the same family. 
  • They don't require any special basecoat (i.e. Aquabase and the like)
  • Holographic effect shows best in sunlight and under LED

No comments:

Post a Comment