Thursday, April 26, 2012

Juiced Up Tiger?

I finally let myself use a polish I've been saving since Lent ended, China Glaze's Electrify, from their Hunger Games collex.  And then today, I get a stamping plate in the mail that actually has large enough full nail patterns to cover my whole nail, so I decided to break it in, right quick.  The results:
My clean-up could use some work, but I'm pretty pleased with it, over all.
The plate is DRK-A, purchased through Ninja Polish, and I used Konad's black polish for stamping.

The Konad polish was a pain in the arse to clean off the plate; this is the first time I've used the polish, and I'm wondering if thinning it would ease that part of it.  It did transfer over extremely well, although I give most of that credit to the plate itself.  The design and the depth of the etching is great!

I don't know what the light crack sort of looking line is in the previous photo- it's not visible to me other than in the pics...

I used 2 coats of the Electrify, and looking at the macro shots, I could have used 3...  Irl, the coverage looks great with just the 2.

I just got a second order in from Alta Costura Vernis in today, also, so I'm planning on posting shots of those next.  We're in for some good weather, so stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely lovely and you remind me that I need to start practicing my stamping again.

    ReplyDelete