Next up, Nail Venturous' Orange You Unique?, which is. Very.
Filled with li'l blue, li'l orange, and li'l white circlular "glitters", along with slightly larger white hexagons. It's not like anything I've seen elsewhere, with the exception of it's sibling Floam, which I still haven't gotten my mitts on, darn it!
Anyway, here's 1 coat over a coat of Claire's Dreamsicle, with a single coat of Seche Vite:
Close-ups of a couple of fingers:
Now another coat of Orange You Unique? with a coat of Gelous and Seche Vite. Both the second coat, and the Gelous/Seche Vite make such a difference. Note how not smooth it was with just the one coat above.
Close-ups:
You can see the white bits soooo much better in the pictures than you can in real life. In a day or two, I think I'll mattify them up, if they last that long.






Gorgeous pictures, O Creatrix of Lemmings! (meaning I didn't want this, and now I do)
ReplyDelete