Made by NailVenturous (on Etsy), I purchased mine through Ninja Polish in a mad cycle of F5-ing through a server crash, caused by the influx of potential purchasers receiving notification that Floam was back in stock. Took me an hour of refreshing, trying to get through each of the ordering/payment steps, hoping beyond hope of acquiring this super unique, always noticed, frequently commented on indie polish.
I previously reviewed Orange You Unique, also by Nail Venturous, which I would say is a cousin, if not sister to Floam. They're both made with similar sized, non-metallic, colored bits of glitter. Behold:
Essentially, it's matte neon blue and yellow-green fine glitter in a clear base. Again, the speckling effect reminds me of that cool bouncy, rubberized stuff they use on the nicer running tracks.
Nice and close in the full on sun:
A slighty shady view:
After just one manicure, using 2 coats on all 10 nails, the bottle's visibly emtpier:
I foresee going through this bottle faster than most other polishes... Also visible in the above pic is how much you can see through my free-edge with light behind it that you can't see otherwise. Advice found on the label:

The pictures shown are 2 coats, followed by 1 coat of Gelous and 1 coat of Seche Vite.




Woot-woot! And congratulations! And it looks great on you. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks! The checker at Smart & Final agrees :D
ReplyDeleteSmart person with the final word, eh? ;)
ReplyDelete